Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Very cool.

So facebook.com/karlykoren went public... *checks calendar* ... three weeks ago today. (It was actually created back in May but was not publicly viewable - which is why some of the images on there are older than three weeks ago!) It's currently got over 350 fans - and I'm very much impressed. Thank you for showing support, and for spreading the word! As you can see, it does get updated pretty frequently so I hope you enjoy seeing the new work as it comes out. Comments welcome, and I do respond to all inquiries - if not publicly on the page, then privately via message.

I've been so busy! Last weekend I shot a wedding in the northern part of the metro with the very talented Nicky H-Zadeh. Yes, it was officially my first wedding and I was quite nervous - but it was oh so much fun. Everything was lovely! I can't wait to show more photos from that.










I also spent a full day working on some beauty creatives with former Baby Phat designer and current make up artist Didi Clark and new-to-the-scene model Ashley Geiger. We were in the studio for about 7 hours that day. The inspiration for the look was Twiggy!