Thursday, April 2, 2009

More Europe Pictures

Weekend went off without a hitch; it was excellent. I haven't laughed so hard in ages!

I ended up shooting on Saturday before VP#2, so I had about 600 pictures to choose from, and have only processed about half of my favorites so far, on top of images from the last two batches this month - which would explain the delay. But I do have some more pictures from Europe to show you!


Outside (or on top of!) the Louvre in Paris
















Personally I feel that the Mona Lisa is overrated; this was quite possibly the worst picture taken of it all day






Getting close...



Map of the Paris Metro... trying to get around in the city with limited French was intimidating at first!



Personally, I liked the London Underground a bit better... I wish the US would implement public transportation like this!


Ooh la la!




Amazingly, *not* the worst flight I've ever had!





Arc de Triomphe, Paris






The gorgeous English town of Tamworth



The River Thames, Parliament, and Big Ben



On top of the London Eye



"Thees ees eh Peekadehlay Loyne suhvuss. Pleese moynd the gap."



London Underground





No comments:

Post a Comment